The mighty heart
Sunday, September 30, 2007
Brad Pitt is definately better as a director than an actor as this film has shown. I must say that I seldom keep up with current affairs, especially those of political nature and I vaguely remember the story of Daniel Pearl but this film is so well done and moving and serious that it is hard not to feel moved by it.
This weekend I have also seen Michael Clayton, which made me think there is something to George Clooney after all. There is a wonderful scene in it where George drives through the countryside and the dawn is breaking behind the trees, which reminded me of that morning when Sammy and I got up at the crack of dawn to make it to the airport and we drove through French mountains as the dawn was breaking and it was both, perfect and peaceful moment, if a little mysterious. I was gutted that I lost that camera and there were no photographs of that trip. I would have loved to see it again and not just behind my eyes...

















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home