Naked acrobats
Saturday, July 14, 2007
This show was absolutely amazing.

I am always in favour of people performing nude and wish that more of such art was around. Roundhouse is a wonderful venue and I always loved the circus so this was a great show, so much that H and I booked another performance by circus artists later in the month.
OK, so the woman was scary naked, so said H...so I guess he was not as impressed as I was. My only complaint was that only one of the two men was actually nude.
I know it's sad, but in my defence...I cannot help the way I feel, it is not easy being single.

I am always in favour of people performing nude and wish that more of such art was around. Roundhouse is a wonderful venue and I always loved the circus so this was a great show, so much that H and I booked another performance by circus artists later in the month.
OK, so the woman was scary naked, so said H...so I guess he was not as impressed as I was. My only complaint was that only one of the two men was actually nude.
I know it's sad, but in my defence...I cannot help the way I feel, it is not easy being single.

















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home