Patrick Watson
Saturday, September 22, 2007
I have a feeling they will never make it big, it is just not that type of music, but ever since Che got me into them, I quite like the sublime mix of gentle with extreme bass.
Deano felt the same, as I knew he would. A great performer though,
which is sometimes rare. There is nothing worse than hearing a great band that just does not how to engage. It always bores me.
I know I have neglected my blog but I am preparing for statistics exam and my life is sadly ruled by sleeping and thinking about multiple regressions, analysis of varaince and tabular analysis.
B will read this and know exactly what that is like :)

Deano felt the same, as I knew he would. A great performer though,
which is sometimes rare. There is nothing worse than hearing a great band that just does not how to engage. It always bores me.
I know I have neglected my blog but I am preparing for statistics exam and my life is sadly ruled by sleeping and thinking about multiple regressions, analysis of varaince and tabular analysis.
B will read this and know exactly what that is like :)

















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home