Update on Suicide jump....
Thursday, June 08, 2006
I have a really hard time thinking about this jumping thing now. Recently, I came across this really shitty magazine, one of those weekly mags for bored, council estate housewives that has headlines such as "My husband found a condom in a can of tuna" or "Mum stole my boyfriend and now they are expecting twins"....
Anyway, being stuck somewhere without a read, I was flicking through that sort of thing and came across an article about the woman that went on a scary rollercoaster ride, after which she was struck with alopecia, lost all her hair, and her GP thinks it was shock induced.
Sammy pointed out that I could have an instructor that wants to kill himself but I actually think that would prefer to die than lose my hair, although the thought of not having to wax is appealing. (joke)
I am not sure what to think now. Watch this space, but be prepared for me chickening out. I am still prepared to match everything I raise to give to the chosen charity and maybe I might do another thing....currently open to suggestions.
My updated list is:
Oli: 20
Ex mother in law: 5
Ben: 10
Andreas: 10
Karolina: 20
Stephen: 20
Dean: 20
Peter: 20
Jonnie: 30
QUOTE OF THE WEEK

Sammy, after he found out I went behind his professional IT back and created the blog for my Cairo pictures:
"From now on I'll use Google to find out how to remove stains. Hurts, doesn't it?"

















2 Comments:
Swim next to a cage full of angry sharks.
I could do that no problem. Please arrange that for me.
Will they be free range?
Post a Comment
<< Home