Kill yourself for charity.....
Tuesday, May 16, 2006
I had an urgent matter to discuss with Sammy this evening, small matter of me risking my life to tandem jump out of a plane, raising funds for charity and I did not hesitate to ring him, why would I...
Phone rings few times, goes to ansaphone, I don't leave a message thinking I will catch up with him later. Two minutes later I receive this txt:
'What time is OC on this week? I seem to be getting calls and texts, I'm confused! Please clarify.'
Shocked, shaken and distressed by this outburst I respond humbly and assure him I will comit hara-kiri at once to learn my lesson. Further text elaborates on this issue:
'1 hour! 1 hour pumpkin! My moment of happiness. Unless the question is I've set fire to myself, what's the fire brigade's number, no, there's no excuse.'
This has prompted me to decide in haste, to not just raise money for charity but I will be adding a small donation to go towards buying OC on DVD for Sammy, so he can watch it in peace at his leasure.
As for my tandem jump, I am keen to do it close to my 34th birthday in August and I am hoping to collect at least 300 pounds for Friends of the Earth
I am hoping to update this blog now and again, when the donations start pouring in.
I am pleased to say Sammy pledged 20 pounds sterling on the phone tonight and is officially my first sponsor as well as volunteering to book a day off to film my descent and photograph my terrified face on the day, smashing boy that he is.
This matter will not be fun for me as I am scared of open heights but equally attracted to things that scare me.
Please e mail me for an address should you wish to sponsor me: prince_maximillian@hotmail.com
I would also like to remind all my frinds that stories about parachutes not opening, people dying doing extreme sports, instructors killing themselves to save a pupil and all similar stories involving planes are not appropriate things for discussion with me at this time until mid August. Thanks for understanding and start sponsoring me ASAP.

















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home