Time to leave
Thursday, June 08, 2006
A really nice film overall. I had couple of logistical concerns though. One was that sleeping with a woman in her thirties once will most likely not result in pregnancy due to the fact that as you get older you don't ovulate every month and well as the quality of the eggs diminishes as the chromosomes have been waiting for a while and they will not split as easy, resulting in early miscariage (usually too early to notice) even when the conception occurs.
Also the fact that you can have a cancer that is terminal and has spread so much and just manage to go to the beach and die...this I think offended me more. My mum was in a coma for almost 2 days before she finally died. Not to mention that she needed blood transfusions daily in order to have the energy to sit in bed.
This I found almost cruel, making an ilness look almost OK till the end.
Apart from that, I really thought the guy was cute, and it was a nice film.

















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home