posted by Martina Dove at 1:37 PM
Was it only 20? As I remember I offered you 50 to stop harrasing me and my family.
Yes pumps you did but when I said deal, 50 and I shut up, you suddenly went back to 20. And let it be known that you wanted to offer me a fiver when your distant friend's sister got 20 out of you...how much was your car again?
Post a Comment
<< Home
2 Comments:
Was it only 20? As I remember I offered you 50 to stop harrasing me and my family.
Yes pumps you did but when I said deal, 50 and I shut up, you suddenly went back to 20. And let it be known that you wanted to offer me a fiver when your distant friend's sister got 20 out of you...how much was your car again?
Post a Comment
<< Home