Catty changes plans...
Tuesday, June 20, 2006
Well I have decided that the fear of alopecia is a good reason one should not jump out of a plane, and I decided I won't, because heights freak me out and alopecia too. I would sooner die.
Having had a conversation with Sammy about maybe replacing that with swimming with whales, Sammy was outraged and commented that he will not sponsor me to have fun, but to do something life threatening.
So I will swim with killer whales instead. They are fierce creatures and if you don't believe me, you only have to watch Blue Planet. I saw then tire blue whale mum and cub by swimming next to them for miles and then atacked the cub. They eat seals, penguins and people.

















3 Comments:
Hi,
I would like my £20 back. I thought we discussed sharks? A whale would only eat you if he thought you were a seal cub or surfboard.
Sammy.
And sharks view humans as ve view caviar I guess?
P.S. You never gave me £20, you just pledged it you ignorant tortoise.
I feel like suckling you and you know what I do with people I suckle till they fall asleep....
BURN THEM!
Corrections: not ve, but we
Also not people, but tortoises...
Post a Comment
<< Home