I have become a member of Prince Charles cinema and am currently definately overdoing on the cinematographic experience.
Not to go into too many of those that I have seen over the past days...I have selected three.

BREAKFAST ON PLUTO
Liked it although there is no deeper meaning, hidden points to be taken away with you when you leave the cinema. Worth it for the cute boy although he is gay.

MATCHPOINT
I totally didn't buy this story in any way. The overly nice rich people, which were manipulative and annoying to no end in my eyes, the luck that this nice Irish boy had in his life and the fact that he could afford 250 pound per week flat on a wage of a tennish coach, no matter how exclusive the club was. It dragged on for over 2 hours too. The hell really did freeze over.

MORTUARY
Saw this with a friend as an afternoon scary delight this afternoon. Totally unbelieveable but some good, funny characters and impressive amount of gore. Did not disappoint but did not exhilarate either.
Not to go into too many of those that I have seen over the past days...I have selected three.

BREAKFAST ON PLUTO
Liked it although there is no deeper meaning, hidden points to be taken away with you when you leave the cinema. Worth it for the cute boy although he is gay.

MATCHPOINT
I totally didn't buy this story in any way. The overly nice rich people, which were manipulative and annoying to no end in my eyes, the luck that this nice Irish boy had in his life and the fact that he could afford 250 pound per week flat on a wage of a tennish coach, no matter how exclusive the club was. It dragged on for over 2 hours too. The hell really did freeze over.

MORTUARY
Saw this with a friend as an afternoon scary delight this afternoon. Totally unbelieveable but some good, funny characters and impressive amount of gore. Did not disappoint but did not exhilarate either.

















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home