Mr. Vertigo
Wednesday, February 15, 2006
While I was reading Timbuktu, I ventured into Books etc looking for more books by Paul Auster and although I had something else in mind I was enchanted with this book. The title, unusual and mysterious, the cover, which added to the enigma which already set my mind on fire and when I read the first sentence I was in love and this has proven to be one of those... love at first sight that endures all, that introduces you to passion in all its force, to life in all its graces, you into all mysteries...
It is hard to say what exactly is the story, it is as much about the fast pacing, enchanting and sublimely weird story that keeps surprising you with unusual, poignant and implausible that is made so simple that it becomes somewhat obtainable in one's mind after a while, as it is about the highly polished characters that are so passionate, driven and unbelievably unique, as well as being deep in the simplest of terms. It is also about acceptance, trust and love in the purest of forms.
Just from the perspective of iridescent imagination he possesses, I would love to be in love with Auster.

















1 Comments:
He's a fine looking feller too.
Post a Comment
<< Home