Lovers Electric
Wednesday, October 04, 2006
I heard them one night on the radio at the gym when my i-pod died and they interested me enough to google them and that is how Deano and I found ourselves at the Water Rats, painted crimson and blue with red velvet stage background now that they sacked Plummusic as their promoter.
The gig was great...we left mid second band, all girl band that had attitude but little else.
Lovers Electric feature this really cute, actually totally gorgeous girl, which sang in an amazing emerald green dress. My suspicion was that she was married to the cute guitarist, and I had to fight Deano for dibs on her.
She had that dream quality. ( I think I go for blond girls, now it seems to be a pattern )
I have taken photos on my phone but was unable to activate the USB cable on my computer so I had to steal from their site.
It was a nice gig, a bit crowded for Water Rats, but good none the less.
See the cute girl's video

















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home