Baader Meinhof complex
Friday, November 28, 2008
I realised I actually love German films quite a bit. This was a very gripping film. I feel that Germans often manage to show something like this but in a way that explains how things like this are done, what influences a human being to become part of such thing and what motivates them to continue with certain behaviour. Anyhow, good film, quite long but not boring.

















3 Comments:
I want to see this, will I ever in this GODFORSAKEN shitehole!?! My early childhood is hued by shades of red terrorism, Baader-Meinhoff, Aldo Moro, Tito's pioneers... let me wipe a nostalgic tear :o
my darling otter...despair not, there will be plenty of film noir in the communist-nostalgic cinemas across Zagreb. Meanwhile...will I ever get a simple e mail from you that lets me know how you are?
This was very good, much better than I expected. Low on rhetoric, poignantly violent and really accurate on seventies grimness. Shame about Ulrikes zero charisma though.
Post a Comment
<< Home