Starbucks card
Friday, February 16, 2007
Starbucks pay card...top it up and it can save you time and grief, just swipe it and you have paid...
Yes, you can virtually sell me any old crap as long as it comes from a corporation that I am loyal to.
I have a Starbucks card. Does it save me time at the purchase? No. Why? Because often their stupid machines are out of order so not only that I walk in thinking great, I have 20 quid on my Starbucks card, I cannot use it.
It always blocks in the machine even when the machine is working and there is always some cute young Japanese girl that has no clue how to operate it. But she smiles ever so nicely so you feel guilty getting upset. How can you ever hit anyone smiling nicely?
Then you have to pay by cash and what is the point? You have put all this money on a charge card you cannot ever use.
One soya latte: 2.25
Starbucks card: priceless

















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home